Travel By Australians: September 2016 Quarterly Results Of The National Visitor Survey
In recent quarters some unexpectedly high growth rates have appeared in some National Visitor Survey (NVS) sub-estimates. The issue is more pronounced in some specific purpose groups (most noticeably in business trips), and has a relatively higher impact in some of the smaller states and territories. TRA suggests that users of the NVS data interpret recent year on year growth rates with caution until further notice.
- Survey results release schedule July 2015 to 2017
- National visitor survey methodology
- Regional expenditure methodology
- Fact sheet - 2014 updates to the IVS / NVS
- Full fact sheet introduction of mobile phone interviewing to the National Visitor Survey (Break in series)
- Statistics: Domestic travel by Australians